In the public cloud, you get quick access to compute, storage, app hosting and more — as much as you need, when you need it. The hardware is located outside of your data centre and is shared with other customers, which keeps prices low.
How Public Cloud Helps Your Business
- Scalable - Spin up a server in under a minute — and spin it down when you’re done.
- Cost Efficient - Since public cloud infrastructure is shared with many customers, so you pay only for the server resources that you require.
- Flexible - Most public clouds allow you to add networking, storage, databases and more, with just a click.
Get the agility, scalability and efficiency of the public cloud, with the greater levels of control and security of a single-tenant, dedicated environment. It can be hosted on-site at your own data center or at a service provider’s data center.
How Private Cloud Helps Your Business
- Agility - Deliver features faster by providing your users with on-demand, self-service access to infrastructure.
- Security - Get the enhanced security of dedicated, physically isolated network, compute and storage layers.
- Customization - Customize the dedicated compute, storage and networking components to best suit your needs.
- Performance - Gain performance advantages over public cloud, with dedicated resources for your business.